Facebook Comment text link wrong in certain areas

Ann created the topic: Facebook Comment text link wrong in certain areas

I have the Facebook Comments set up on my site and when I post with "Also post on Facebook" checked, the resulting post on Facebook has a weird bug.

If I am viewing the user's post in my newsfeed, the thumbnail and the text link both go to the correct page on my site. If I click on the post time and look at a page with only that single post, both the thumbnail and the text link go to the correct page on my site.

However, if I look at the post on the poster's profile page, then the text link goes to www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=435066949857522 with "Sorry, this page isn't available".

Any idea why that might be? Unfortunately I was testing it so much I think FB blacklisted me, so posts aren't showing up on FB anymore to test :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Facebook Comment text link wrong in certain areas

Dear Ann,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ann replied the topic: Facebook Comment text link wrong in certain areas

Email sent, thanks!

Support replied the topic: Facebook Comment text link wrong in certain areas

Dear Ann,

We will look into your issue and contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds