Removing the "Category" field from table list and

Michael Baasch created the topic: Removing the "Category" field from table list and

HI how can I remove the "Category" field from the table list and the detail list. I would like to add a field for a www address with a link how can this be done ?

Thanks
Lars Gravesen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Removing the "Category" field from table list and

Dear customer,

Try to rename the Category field with the help of translation.You can translate Form Maker by creating a file [langcode].com_spidercontacts.ini in language folder of your Joomla site. This file must be the translation of English version of this file (en-GB.com_spidercontacts.ini), which is included in the package.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Michael Baasch replied the topic: Removing the "Category" field from table list and

Thanks but I would like to remove the field Category make it a field that shows the www address I type for the company with a link so when pressed it takes me to the website. Can i do this?

Lars

Michael Baasch replied the topic: Removing the "Category" field from table list and

Also how do I change the name First Name, Last Name and so on in the backend of joomla I would like to use these field for company name instead ?

Thanks
Lars

Dear customer,

Using translations in .ini file you can rename the Category field and also First Name, Last name,etc. in front-end and not in back-end. If you want them to be changed in back-end too , we can make customization for you for additional fee.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thanks but what about the link to a www address. If I would like to type in an www address and have a link to this webpage, how is it i do that?

Thanks
Lars

Dear customer,

You should write html as there is no standard function for that.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds