Some questions before buying PRO version

Rodrigo created the topic: Some questions before buying PRO version

Hello guys,

Name's Rodrigo and I'm a brazilian bloger. I have some important questions in order to buy the PRO version of this excellent product for Wordpress. If you can please help me solve those, I'll finally buy this and start using it!

1) I need a catalog to some products that are sold outside my blog. They will be sold on the products developer's main site. Can I link a "Buy" link or button to another site?

2) Is there a way of customizing the looks of the plugin by code?

3) Is there a way of inserting catalog page numbers?

There's a brazilian website that has done something very close to what I'm planning to do. Here is the link, please open it .

So, when you click on the "COMPRAR" button ("buy", on brazilian portuguese), it will take you to a external site where you can actually buy the products. And if you scroll down to the main page's end, you'll see the page numbers there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Some questions before buying PRO version

Dear Rodrigo,

1. Unfortunately WordPress Spider Catalog doesn't have such functionality.
2. Yes you can customize it from the coding but we can't help you with it as we have a lot of projects in progress now and we do not make customization.
3. WordPress Spider Catalog has the feature of pagination.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Rodrigo replied the topic: Some questions before buying PRO version

But it can be done by code? I mean, I can write a simple code to insert a button on each product?

Support replied the topic: Some questions before buying PRO version

Dear Rodrigo,

Yes, you can surely try it.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds