Clicking on Thumbnails doesn't work properly

Albert Orjuela created the topic: Clicking on Thumbnails doesn't work properly

Hi.

I am having an issue where if you click on a product thumbnail, it attempts to launch on IE but is never successful (it is just a tiny white box with the rotating load icon)

Using google chrome I get an immediate popup (on top of the same screen) that says "Image can not be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and the image can be loaded".

The thumbnail is displayed (and uses the same path)... It is a complete URL and I've successfully opened the URL. (Inspecting the Element I See the same the complete URL as well)

An example of this is:
http://www.petcrematoryagency.com/products

Any insight would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Clicking on Thumbnails doesn't work properly

Dear Albert,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Joanne McAndrews replied the topic: Clicking on Thumbnails doesn't work properly

I am experiencing the same problem. When I click an image for a zoomed in view it attempts to open the image with lightbox but nothing ever happens. Was there a fix for this?

Support replied the topic: Clicking on Thumbnails doesn't work properly

Dear Joanne,

Can you please provide us a link to your gallery page?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds