Corrupted catalog after CSV import

Filip created the topic: Corrupted catalog after CSV import

Hello,
I've just tried to use CSV import, but now I cannot open the "products" section on my backend. First, I used the exported CSV and wrote the new content with the same structure as original file (please see the attachment), then I imported the file to the catalog. After few seconds there was a SQL error: "SQL=SELECT * FROM cw0s5_spidercatalog_product_categories WHERE id IN () AND published=1 order by ordering". Now I cannot open the products to add new one, or to import another CSV. I tried to reinstall the component, but without any change. If there is some database error, is it possible to edit the database and correct it? I have hundreds of products and typing them manually to the backend will take me several hours. Thank you.

File Attachment:

File Name: export_cer...ltre.zip
File Size:1 KB

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Corrupted catalog after CSV import

Dear Filip,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds