Problem when importing Spider Catalog with MySQL

Martin created the topic: Problem when importing Spider Catalog with MySQL

Hi. I got an hosting but it is a little slow, so I decided to work on localhost with the catalog so I have 0 ping and I work faster. I created a local server with WAMP . All was OK, I imported all the Joomla files & MySQL tables and I started working with the catalog at localhost. After I finished, I wanted to give back the updated catalog to the webhosting. But, here comes the problem.

I try to import to the webhosting the generated .sql file when exported these 6 tables on the localhost server:

h2esr_spidercatalog_id, h2esr_spidercatalog_params, h2esr_spidercatalog_products, h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories, h2esr_spidercatalog_product_reviews, h2esr_spidercatalog_product_votes

And the import seems to be successful, it does not give any errors or warnings in phpmyadmin. But, when I come to the hosting website to see if it shows the catalog updated, I got this:

When I should see something like this:

I don't know why does it happen... I will attach 2 .sql files:

First sql file, named "old.sql" is the SQL I exported on the webhosting and after that I imported on the localhost, for working with the catalog. I had no problem with this SQL file, I can import it both in the webhosting and localhost.

Second sql file, named "newandproblematic.sql" is the SQL exported in the localhost after I updated the catalog there. This one gives the error shown in the above image when, after importing it to the webhosting, I try to access the catalog in the website.

I hope you find where is the problem here... It would be really disgusting for me if all the work I did updating the catalog in the localhost, is totally useless.

Website's Catalog URL: vistetuscolores.com/catalogo/nba
Localhost's Catalog URL (Yeah, opened it to public so you can see. It's the catalog I want to see on the Website): 83.165.135.180:8080/catalogo/nba

Thank you!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Martin replied the topic: Problem when importing Spider Catalog with MySQL

I gave to you by e-mail the administration passwords so you can easily check what the problem is.

Support replied the topic: Problem when importing Spider Catalog with MySQL

Dear Martin,

Can you please resend the admin credentials(to [email protected]) by indicating the forum post link ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin

OK, coming.

EDIT: E-mail sent!

btw. Yeah, at the moment I have the free version, but if I get the catalog finished, I mind in buying it, I want it customized.

Congratulations for this module, it's the best in my opinion, so bad I have this problem :P

Dear Martin,

We have fixed your issue. Please check it.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Support wrote: Dear Martin,

We have fixed your issue. Please check it.

Thank you!

Was it hard to fix the issue? I want to know if I can keep working at localhost or should I stay only working with the catalog on webhosting.

Thank you again! :)

Dear Martin,

It was connected with your database settings. There was a MySQL limitation. We have removed that limitation.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hello,

I updated a little more the catalog and I finally finished. But when I import the final result to the webhosting something similar happens. This time there is no error when accessing the catalog, just a blank page.

When accesing the catalog administration tool, this error show up:

0 SQL=SELECT a.* , COUNT(b.id) AS count, g.par_name AS par_name FROM h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories AS a LEFT JOIN h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories AS b ON a.id = b.parent LEFT JOIN (SELECT h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories.`ordering` as `ordering`, h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories.id AS id, COUNT( h2esr_spidercatalog_products.category_id ) AS prod_count FROM h2esr_spidercatalog_products, h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories WHERE (h2esr_spidercatalog_products.category_id like concat(h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories.id,',%') or h2esr_spidercatalog_products.category_id like concat('%,',h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories.id,',%')) GROUP BY h2esr_spidercatalog_products.category_id) AS c ON c.id = a.id LEFT JOIN (SELECT h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories.name AS par_name,h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories.id FROM h2esr_spidercatalog_product_categories) AS g ON a.parent=g.id WHERE a.parent=2 group by a.id ORDER BY ordering , ordering

Feel free to use the access information I e-mailed you the other day (It didn't changed), I hope you can fix it... I don't find what the problem is... I WILL RESEND THE E-MAIL SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR IT.

Sorry for being a pain in the neck, but I finally finished all the whole catalog I wanted, I worked in it for 1 long month already.

Thank you!

Dear Martin,

OK. We will look into your issue and contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thank you!!

I was looking for any MySQL limit settings (as probably the error is the same as before) but I don't know where are them. If you prefer, you can tell me where are these options or how to do it so you don't even need to waste your time joining my joomla admin panel, phpmyadmin... etc.

Dear Martin,

We have answered to your mail. Please check it.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ok, I'll contact them.

Turning on that variable should fix the issue?

Thank you!

Dear Martin,

Yes, it should fix your issue.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds