Problem in the product edition

Marcos Paulo Ilha Oliveira created the topic: Problem in the product edition

Hello, dear! This is my first participation in the forum and would like to take a course that has been complicated for me. After installing Spider Catalog component and other tools in my Joomla 3.3.6, I can not insert pictures in the usual way products. The modal simply does not open, as shown in the example image.

What to do?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Problem in the product edition

Dear Marcos,

Please be informed, that this should open in a pop-up, and as we see, it is a page in your case. Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Natalie Aboitiz replied the topic: Problem in the product edition

Hello, I have just purchased Spider Catalogue and have exactly the same problem,
Was this solved?? Could you post the solution please?

Support replied the topic: Problem in the product edition

Dear Natalie,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds