Calendar won't change month...

Jerome Fryer created the topic: Calendar won't change month...

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Wordpress and currently a volunteer for a local charity, and am helping them maintain and update their website.

The site has Spider Event Calendar 2.2.1 and my problem is as a new month comes it won't change over to the new month, although when you manually move the month forward a blue box appears around the current day.

Is there any advice on how I can make this default change the month when a new month begins?

Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Calendar won't change month...

Dear Jerome,

Please go to your Spider Calendar and hover on your current calendar. You will find a Quick Edit button under it. Click on it. New window will open, where you should set the "Default Month" option to Current. Then click Update. It should solve your issue. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome Fryer

Jerome Fryer replied the topic: Calendar won't change month...

Thank you for your quick reply.

Ive loaded up Wordpress back end and I can't seem to find the Quick Edit option. I've scrolled to Calendar at bottom of the page, but it doesn't have option for Default Month. I've also checked in the Plugins page and can't see the Quick Edit option when scrolling over.

Please excuse me if I am not looking in the right place, I'm not a professional user of Wordpress and it's all quite new to me.

Kind regards,

Dear Jerome,

You can find it marked in attached screenshot.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome Fryer

Jerome Fryer replied the topic: Calendar won't change month...

When I click over the Quick Edit I'm brought to a page that only has the following options to edit:

Title
Use 12 hours time format

The plugin is upto date and also wordpress is.

I've also noticed another problem that you might be able to advise me with. When I click on a date, to bring up the events the page goes very dark/dim and no links are clickable.

Please find below a link to the website I'm working on and hope you can help.

www.vision21.org.uk

I really appreciate your help

Dear Jerome,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds