Incorrect date

ken cooper created the topic: Incorrect date

Using free Spider WP Calendar, WP 3.9.1 and Weaver II theme. Web site is: kencooperjr.com
As of this evening, 8/3/2014, the highlighted date is 8/4/2014. At bottom of page is a weather widgit which shows correct date.

How do I fix this calendar date issue?

Thanks - Ken Cooper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Incorrect date

Dear Ken,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. Most probably it is connected with time zone. We will change the time zone. Can you please also tell us in which time zone you are now?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

ken cooper replied the topic: Incorrect date

If you could tell me where to change the time zone (what *.php file) and what to change I can do that.

I am in CST. If it is a time zone issue does this mean that Spider-Calendar does not handle time zones and/or daylight savings time issues?

Thanks - Ken Cooper

ken cooper replied the topic: Incorrect date

Really would like to get this date issue squared away. Today (4-AUG) the date was correct until at least 6PM. I was gone for a couple of hours and at 8:10PM the date was 5-AUG.

PLEASE let me know what to do!

Thanks - Ken Cooper

Support replied the topic: Incorrect date

Dear Ken,

You should go to spider-event-calendar/front_end. Here you should add the following to the function at the top in all files except frontend_functions.php:
date_default_timezone_set('America/Chicago');

In order to find the proper time zone name, please search in google date_default_timezone_set "Your country/city name". For America, you can search it here: php.net/manual/en/timezones.america.php

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds