repeated event is displaying calendar incorrectly

Elizabeth Travelslight created the topic: repeated event is displaying calendar incorrectly

Hi,

I've created a weekly repeated event and it is causing both my calendar widget and full calendar is display incorrectly. (All the days disappear and only the month and days of the week are visible.)

I'd love some help correcting this.

Thank you :)

*e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: repeated event is displaying calendar incorrectly

Dear Elizabeth,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dorena Rode replied the topic: repeated event is displaying calendar incorrectly

I just had the same problem. What is the error message you get? As it turned out my server didn't have the PHP Calendar Module installed. Calendar worked fine until I tried to repeat an event or make a multiple day event.

Dear customer,

Can you please tell us your issue more detailed ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Aaron Kempton replied the topic: repeated event is displaying calendar incorrectly

I have a repeated event on my calendar that works great, but when I used the settings of this, to stop this repeated event at a specific date, it threw up an error and restricted access to the entire site. It's not a pending issue, as I removed the end date. Just letting you know.

Dear Aaron,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds