AddNewEvent :: Error. Please install plugin again.

Detlev Molitor created the topic: AddNewEvent :: Error. Please install plugin again.

Spider Event Calendar Version 1.5.43, WordPress 4.6-beta2-38017, SSL
business-view.photo/aktuelle-beitraege/kalender-messen-events/

What i have make:

1. Dashboard -> Plugin - Deaktivierung - Uninstall
  2. New Install - the same problem
  3. Dashboard -> Calender -> Export
  4. Dashboard -> Calender -> Unistall Spider Calender
  5. New Install
  6. Add Event :: Error. Please install plugin again.

Please can you help me

Can i Import the business-view.photo/backup/spider-event-calendar-export.zip

Regards Detlev

Detlev Molitor

Business View Photo Ag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: AddNewEvent :: Error. Please install plugin again.

Hi Detlev,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am really sorry for all this issues you faced with the calendar.

I am really sad to tell you that when you uninstall the plugin you loose all the calendar data created. Please try to reach us whenever you decide to uninstall the product especially when you have done a lot of work already. We will find an alternative solution.

You have exported the calendar thinking that you can later import it. The issue is that we don't have import functionality. This export is made for our users who want to migrate from Spider Calendar to our other Event calendar WD plugin, This makes the process easier for them.

No about your issue, the most probably something has gone wrong with your installation.

Please try to deactivate and delete the plugin and install again. If the issue will still persists please write us at [email protected] and provide full admin access to your website. We'll check and fix the issue for you.

Please do not forget to include this forum post URL in the subject line of your message.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds