Pop up doesn't listen to code/does it's own thing

Nate Hemmert created the topic: Pop up doesn't listen to code/does it's own thing

The pop up window for events is selectively listening. It's become obvious that it's not operating based on my CSS -- meaning when I call a style, it's not doing it.

For example, this link code -- <a class="myButton" href=" www.regonline.com/DenverRegional ”>Register Now</a> -- is supposed to call a button I've designed based on CSS (that I won't include for length's sake). It doesn't. I've come to accept it; seems like it's not an option.

Furthering the issue, though, is the fact that it's doing it's own thing. I have that code, with modified URLs of course, in three events, but it's doing different things for all of them! In one, it's at least defaulting to a link rather than the button, but in the the other two, it's not there at all. In fact, it's now prompting them to show a "back to event list" link which was never there before. I'm fine with that being there, but why aren't the "register now" links showing up at all. Showing up in one, but not the other two? All with the exact same info?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Pop up doesn't listen to code/does it's own thing

Dear Nate,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Nate Hemmert replied the topic: Pop up doesn't listen to code/does it's own thing

I will submit an email for this one as well. Would you like two separate messages or can I combine them into one?

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds