MOD_spidercalendar | ON click | open POPUP

Claudiney Thomazette created the topic: MOD_spidercalendar | ON click | open POPUP

I can make the click on an event in the module to be opened in a popup window, just as happens with the big calendar?

The module is on my HOME with another news articles and when content open, mess the page, if possible would be very helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: MOD_spidercalendar | ON click | open POPUP

Dear Claudiney,

Please be informed, that unfortunately the module for Spider Calendar does not have the mentioned functionality.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Claudiney Thomazette replied the topic: MOD_spidercalendar | ON click | open POPUP

The "mod spidercalendar upcoming events" have this functionality too, only the spider calendar module does not have.

I had a plan to buy the paid version, but with that answer without perspective changed my mind and am uninstalling of my site.

Last chance, are you sure I can not in any way make this adaptation?

Support replied the topic: MOD_spidercalendar | ON click | open POPUP

Dear Claudiney,

Please be informed, that the adaptation would be a large development, but we can make it for an additional fee. Please contact us to [email protected], if you're interested.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds