Repeating dates on Calendar

Brian created the topic: Repeating dates on Calendar

Hi,
I have been writing to you about the problem of repeating dates on my Spider Calendar - they repeat every year forwards & backwards in time) even though I don't want them to. Have written in detail about what the problem is - and notice that several other people have had the exact same problem recently.

1.Why do you not publish what the solution is (if any)? So far I have sent you my details, sent you my admin login username & password and as yet have had no response - even though this was last week.
2. My client is getting annoyed that all her work may have to be removed from the site because there appears to be no solution.
3.If there is no answer then please tell me. I will go elsewhere and find another solution.

Had to write under a different email address as my usual one ([email protected])is not accepted by the forum - presumably because I wrote to you privately using it. I would be grateful if you resoponded positively - and perhaps published the solution for other forum members to view.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Repeating dates on Calendar

Dear Brian,

Our developers are working to solve the issue. Please be patient. We will inform you about the results as soon as possible. We will also tell you what has caused the problem.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Brian replied the topic: Repeating dates on Calendar

Dear Web Dorado Team,

Seems to be working now, looks like if you go back in to each event - then click 'save and close' at top of page (not save) it will stop the events repeating.

Looks like problem solved, thanks for having a look.

Brian

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Tom replied the topic: Repeating dates on Calendar

I have the same problem, of course. I have so many entries that opening and saving again is not an option.
Any idea when you might have a solution?

Tom

Support replied the topic: Repeating dates on Calendar

Dear Tom,

Please give us (to [email protected]) temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Also please don't forget to mention the link to your forum post in the e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds