Edit events entered from other users

Vincent Nicholson created the topic: Edit events entered from other users

I know I saw this on the form a while back but there was no answer to the question, when 2 or 3 people make events using the calendar, and I go in to edit an event I can't edit any other events other than the ones that I have made. This is the case even though I am the administrator of the whole joomla site. This seems strange that the admin should not be able to edit the events of others. Also when I enter an event in the calendar it show up in the same date but in every year although the event is checked as a non-repeating event. That is also strange, I very much like this module, but with these two bugs it is just not workable. Any suggestions as what to do or use? Thanks for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Edit events entered from other users

Dear Vincent,

Do you want all users to be able to edit the events created by others as well ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Vincent Nicholson replied the topic: Edit events entered from other users

I don't need the other users to be able to edit other events, just the admin should be able to edit and delete the events that all others that are registered for the site create. Admin should have ultimate rights over the content on the site.

Dear Vincent,

Are you trying to edit it in front-end or back-end ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Vincent Nicholson replied the topic: Edit events entered from other users

I am trying to edit from the front end, but I can use the back end it's not an issue on that case.

Dear Vincent,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll customize it for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jonas replied the topic: Edit events entered from other users

Hi,
i have a similar problem as the topic starter. But i want it in the way that every person who has rights to manage events has the rights to edit every event. We have 3 persons who are all doing the same job, so they have to be equal in rights and everybody has to edit all entries.

Do you have a special version that i can install on my webpage?

Thank you!
Best regards
Jonas

Dear Jonas,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.This customization can be done for additional fee.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds