every event is recurring event

Buffalo Jerky created the topic: every event is recurring event

Hi!
I'm building a site with using Spider Calendar and I just realised that on the frontpage every Spider Calendar item somehow appears every year again and again in the same month and day. For expamle:
aldozatvedelem.info.hu/component/spiderc...014-03-13&Itemid=101
is the same as
aldozatvedelem.info.hu/component/spiderc...015-03-13&Itemid=101
(you can change the year parameter in the URL whatever you want)

I have no recurring events in the calendar, every item is a unique, non-recurring event. Could you give me advice about where to search for the problem's source and how to solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: every event is recurring event

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Vincent Nicholson replied the topic: every event is recurring event

I am having the same problem, did you ever get a reply to this problem, I am not going to spend money on a product if it doesn't work properly.

Thanks

Dear Vincent,

Could you please also give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as well as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Brian replied the topic: every event is recurring event

Hi,
I am having the same problem - have looked at your site and it seems you have fixed it - can I ask you how you managed this please?

Thanks

Dear Brian,

Please be informed, that these issues are unique on each website. The problem might be caused by a conflict with other plugins and/or the theme installed to your website.

So could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds