Bernd created the topic: 1052

after installation I create a new calendar. When I creat a new event the following appears:

Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten!
1052 Column 'title' in where clause is ambiguous SQL=SELECT yytiu_spidercalendar_event.*, yytiu_spidercalendar_event_category.title as cattitle FROM yytiu_spidercalendar_event LEFT JOIN yytiu_spidercalendar_event_category ON yytiu_spidercalendar_event.category=yytiu_spidercalendar_event_category.id WHERE title LIKE "%belegt%" ORDER BY id LIMIT 0, 20

what is to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: 1052

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Bernd replied the topic: 1052

thanks, but i installed new, now there is no more problem.

Georgy replied the topic: 1052

Have the same problem!
I need your help!

Column 'title' in where clause is ambiguous SQL=SELECT auto_spidercalendar_event.*, auto_spidercalendar_event_category.title as cattitle FROM auto_spidercalendar_event LEFT JOIN auto_spidercalendar_event_category ON auto_spidercalendar_event.category=auto_spidercalendar_event_category.id WHERE title LIKE "%событий%" ORDER BY id LIMIT 0, 20

Support replied the topic: 1052

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds