send copy of form to sender at the same time as me

julie lieberman created the topic: send copy of form to sender at the same time as me

Hello. It's taken a week to get Form Maker to send me the form from the sender's email address rather than Wordpress. BUT, I want the sender to also receive a copy of the form the same time I do since there's no other way they will know whether or not their form was successfully completed and delivered (unless I manually email each customer). When I search for articles on "autoresponder," I only see the word used re: sending the form to website host. How can I set it up so that the user also receives a copy of it?
Please give me a detailed answer. I am not a programmer. I paid $45 for this plugin mistakenly thinking that it would handle these simple tasks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: send copy of form to sender at the same time as me

Dear Julie,

Please go to your form, then Form Options > Email Options. Follow these steps to set up the e-mail, which is sent to the submitter:

Firstly, please check the Send to box. This way the submitters will receive their copy of the filled form. You can also set up the following sections:
- Email From. Here you specify the email address from which the users receive the submission email.
- From Name. Here you specify the sender’s name which is shown in submission email which the users receive. You can also select a field to be displayed as a sender’s name using + button, e.g. the submitter’s name field.
- Reply to:(if different from "Email From"). Here you can specify the email address the user can reply to.
- CC. Provide additional email/emails to send the submissions to. The receiver will be able to view all the emails receiving the submissions.
- BCC. Provide additional email/emails to send the submissions to. The receiver will not be able to view the emails receiving the submissions.
- Subject. You can provide a text to be used as a subject for the email. In addition using + button you can select any of the form fields to be set as a separate subject for the email or use it with additional text, e.g. Submission of + %Name%.
- Mode. Specify the mode of the email to the submitter- HTML or text.
- Attach File. If you have upload field you can choose whether to include it in an email or not.
- Custom Text in Email For User. Here you can add custom texts, images, and custom HTML to the e-mail message that is sent to the administrator, as well as choose which fields of the submitted form are included in the e-mail (set to ‘all’ by default).

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds