Change captcha

Jim Gribble created the topic: Change captcha

I have Securimage installed and all other extensions use it. How do I do this with Formaker? Your built-in captcha is really tiny and not easy for everyone to use. Also I want to be consistent with how everything looks and works.
Thanks,
-Jim G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Change captcha

Dear Jim,

Unfortunately Form Maker doesn't have Securimage integrated, but we can give you a CSS code, that will enlarge the dimensions of our Captcha. Please give us the link to your form page, so we can do that.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jim Gribble replied the topic: Change captcha

Hi, I already know how to do this. I was hoping that since I last communicated with you about this you had built a plugin or another way to use a custom captcha. I hope you will attend to it in the next release and let me know when/if it's done. On a custom website we need the ability to integrate everything visually, so the site doesn't look like a hodgepodge of disparate apps. The extension is so good in every other way; why not put this icing on the cake?
Thanks,
-Jim G.

Support replied the topic: Change captcha

Dear Jim,

Thank you for the suggestion, we will consider adding this to the future updates of Form Maker.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds