Drop-down lists - 2 questions

Pule Kamkri created the topic: Drop-down lists - 2 questions

Hello,

I just installed Form Maker and I am fascinated with the ease of use and the functionalities it offers.
While customising forms to use on my Joomla site, I came across two questions for which I was unable to find the answer/solution by experimenting with the extension and browsing trough your Documentation and Forums.
Please, tell me is it possible to:
- Populate the drop down list with values from a database table (load drop-down list items from a table)?
- While drop down list item has a label, to save the different value to the database table, eg. list item label "Tuesday", value to be saved "4" (labels represent the user friendly description of values to be saved to the database)?

EDIT: Can I use the "Custom HTML" form field and embed some PHP code in it to make a drop-down list of my own, with the functionality I desire?

Looking forward for your feedback. Thanks!
Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Drop-down lists - 2 questions

Dear Pule,

Please be informed, that unfortunately Form Maker does not have the functionality yet. But we already have planned to add it to the updates of near future.
Thank you for the suggestions.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds