need to post submit table life.

Ziad Eldada created the topic: need to post submit table life.

the submit table available in the back end, are they somewhere in the database? I need to build an SQL query and post them life on my site. the table #_formmaker_submit is incomplete, the element_lable do not display the text i have in the form. and Import/ Export CSV file will not do the job for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: need to post submit table life.

Dear Ziad,

Please be informed, that Joomla! Form Maker has an SQL mapping possibility, with which you can save the data in the desired databases and then post it in the frontend.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ziad Eldada replied the topic: need to post submit table life.

where can I place my sql query, so it will run every time a user click on submit button?

Dear Ziad,

The latest version of Joomla Form Maker has a functionality of showing submissions in front-end. Also our form has SQL Mapping functionality. Here is a link to its user manual guide: web-dorado.com/form-maker-guide-step-3.html ( Step 3.8 )

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

This is marvelous, great work, but I still have problem with the MySQL Mapping, I can't access the fields: ip, date and user_id ,it work fine with all other fields.

Dear Ziad,

You can write NOW() instead of date. As for the other fields, unfortunately there is no such functionality yet, but we will add it in future updates.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thanks, but I figure a way by adding the update statement to the generated query :
UPDATE [target table] as t1 LEFT JOIN ..._formmaker_submits AS t2 ON t1.id=max(t1.id) and t2.id=max(t2.id) SET `t1.group_id`=`t2.group_id`, `t1.ip`=`t2.ip` , `t1.date`=`t2.date`, `t1.user_id`=`t2.user_id`
it work fine. I am sharing this info with you and your members.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds