Wrong behavior after typing in wrong captcha

Christoph created the topic: Wrong behavior after typing in wrong captcha

Hello,

I have a problem with my forms. If I type in a wrong captcha, I get the message : wrong security code. After that in my fiel: E-Mail, I get following code:

<script type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy61187 = 'sfdgfdgdfgdff' + '@'; addy61187 = addy61187 + 'ergre' + '.' + 'de'; document.write('<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy61187 + '\'>'); document.write(addy61187); document.write('<\/a>'); //-->\n </script><script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('<span style=\'display: none;\'>'); //--> </script>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. <script type='text/javascript'> <!-- document.write('</'); document.write('span>'); //--> </script>

How to fix this problem?

Also I´m using 3 different forms with 3 different email addresses to send to; but only one form is sending the form after submission!

Link to the page:
www.group-lge.com

Form 1 - working sending the mail!
www.group-lge.com/index.php/service/career?id=89

Form 2 - not sending the mail!
www.group-lge.com/service/want-to-become-a-distributor?id=90

Form 3 - not working sending the mail!
www.group-lge.com/service/suppliers-wanted

Please help!!
Cheers Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Wrong behavior after typing in wrong captcha

Dear Chris,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue with captcha as soon as possible. As for the issue with email addresses, can you please use the email address that worked in first form in the second one as well?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds