Submitted form data email is being rejected

Donald created the topic: Submitted form data email is being rejected

Instead of getting the email with my form data I'm getting notification the email was rejected with the following words:

Error "554 5.7.9: Message not accepted for policy reasons" when sending email to Yahoo

I understand that Yahoo and the main email players (AOL, Gmail and probably some others) have changed there policy settings recently causing these email rejections. How can I get this issue fixed?

I've done some searches using various words in my error message and can find no other write up similar to this. I have a Juno account as well and that works fine.

Don

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Submitted form data email is being rejected

Dear Donald,

First of all please change the email in "From Email" field to a mail with your server domain name. Some servers doesn't set restrictions to email with other domain names.

You can read about it more detailed here:

help.yahoo.com/kb/error-quot-message-acc...l-yahoo-sln7253.html

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Donald replied the topic: Submitted form data email is being rejected

It took me a few minutes to figure it out but the field that you are talking about is in Global Configurations. I changed the mail from email address to one that is on the site and my problem is fixed. Thank you very much. I have been pulling my hair out with this one.

Don Dickens

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds