Form not saving

Ryno created the topic: Form not saving

Hello there

I've encountered a bug, I added a few controls, 6 to be precise, like radio buttons and some custom html text and then saved. Then I tried to add another control and clicked saved, now it just gives me the saving screen this happens whether I click save, save and close, form options or form layout, it just gives me the saving screen, I've restarted my browser several times, cleared my cache even restarded my system...

Could someone please help me

Using Pkg form maker 3.x for joomla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form not saving

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Teknosherpa replied the topic: Form not saving

I am having this same issue.
I created a form that I have been using for months now. I wanted to add some changes and a paypal button. After I make the changes and click save or save and close it says "Saving..." but then continues to say saving for ever. It never actually saves anything.
Please help.

Attachments:

Dear customer,

Could you please also give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Iain Waldrum replied the topic: Form not saving

I'm also having the same issue. I haven't seen an answer to the to fix this. Does it require support to login?

Dear customer,

Yes, please. Can you also provide us temporary admin access to your website ? Please send the credentials to [email protected] by indicating the link of this forum post. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds