Sending of empty fields

Uwe Kreuzahler created the topic: Sending of empty fields

Hello

I created a simple order form, where clients can order certain items.

Problem i have is that each submission shows ALL fields, but i would like to receive only the ones where the visitor has actually added a value.

Is it possible to filter out the ones whith no value BEFORE sending the email to the admin?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Sending of empty fields

Dear Uwe,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality but we can customize it for you for free. Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll customize it for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Paul Lott replied the topic: Sending of empty fields

I'm considering purchasing the pro version. Can you do this for me as well? Would this mod be effected by future upgrades?

I'm planning a shopping list of extras, but don't want the administrator to receive via email a list of items that are not wanted.

Support replied the topic: Sending of empty fields

Dear Paul,

Yes , we can customize it for you too, however you will loose the customization when updating the extension.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds