Pro -Export Submissions to CSV or XML not workin

Marcel Schumacher created the topic: Pro -Export Submissions to CSV or XML not workin

Hi i just bought and installed the Form Maker Pro Version on a Joomla 3.3 Site. Everything is working fine exept the Export Submissions-Function. When i press the Export to CSV or XML-Button, nothing happens.
Thanks for your support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Pro -Export Submissions to CSV or XML not workin

Dear Marcel,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Ray Kawecki replied the topic: Pro -Export Submissions to CSV or XML not workin

I am having the same problem. The CSV and XML buttons do nothing when pressed.Is this an additional add-on that must be purchased? If so, then why are the buttons displayed in the admin section?

Could you please post some type of resolution to this problem on the board where all can see? I have noticed that the on most board posts that the two standard replies are "Please give us admin access to your site" or, with regard to email submission problems, "Please check your SMTP settings or gmail needs configured". Then the thread abruptly ends with no resolutions posted.

It is very frustrating to read through the Forum and never see any resolutions posted to the issues. If necessary. please release a version update to resolve long standing issues.

Do you have a fix for the CSV issue?

Thank you.

Support replied the topic: Pro -Export Submissions to CSV or XML not workin

Dear Ray,

Please be informed, that these issues are unique on each website. The problem might be caused by a conflict with other plugins and/or the theme installed to your website. In order to fix the issue we need to take a look at the code of the plugin. We are asking for admin access in order to save your time and fix the issue as soon as possible.
So, please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible. We will tell you what was causing the issue and what we have done in the end.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds