Form Maker Pro - Actions After Submission / Email

Jay created the topic: Form Maker Pro - Actions After Submission / Email

Hi Team @ Web Dorado,

Having an issue with an email sent after submission

The email it is sending to the person completing the form has a link to a file to download.

The link is correct through the back-end however when a user received the email the link is x-webdoc://ADC52CD6-C2DC-4DA7-BD3A-1CE83C0885E6/images/files/Case_Study_New_South_Wales_Food_Authority_Digital

I had this issue previously here - web-dorado.com/forum/form-maker/5972-act...ting-image-link.html

Rather than continuously getting your team to log in to fix this as there will be more of these on a monthly basis is there a fix that can be implemented so that this doesn't happen at all?

I have sent username and password to [email protected] already

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jay replied the topic: Form Maker Pro - Actions After Submission / Email

I have also updated the Wyong form and found the same issue. I didn't update the web-link for the download. I just added new copy to the email and it broke the download link.

As previously stated, I am making some heavy changes on this and I need this to work continuously without having to rely on the support team

Jay replied the topic: Form Maker Pro - Actions After Submission / Email

I think I have resolved this myself.

It appears as though the links created in the form aren't dynamic, when they are sent to the user they contain the images/files/etc link rather than the URL.

I have amended this myself after fiddling with it and have resolved the issue

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds