Validate Email / Check Email for Certain String

Alex created the topic: Validate Email / Check Email for Certain String

Hello,

I am hoping to find a way to have Form Maker check an email for a particular string and not allow submissions unless that email contains said string. In this particular instance, I am looking to have a form only accept submissions from email addresses that end in @bsc.coop

Can anyone help me with this? My PHP and Javascript skills are minimal, though I understand the basic syntax.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Validate Email / Check Email for Certain String

Dear Alex,

Please create your form. Instead of Submit button put a custom button with any onclick function. Give us a direct link to that form and we'll advise you proper function that should be instead of that onclick function.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Alex replied the topic: Validate Email / Check Email for Certain String

Hello,

Here is the form: http://www.bsc.coop/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=281 I wasn't sure what to put in the function area so I left it blank. The functionality I am hoping to achieve is to have the form check the email input for an @bsc.coop email address and submit if the field does include an @bsc.coop address, and tell the user they must use an @bsc.coop email if not.

Support replied the topic: Validate Email / Check Email for Certain String

Dear Alex,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds