Users not receiving copy of submission

Jim Gribble created the topic: Users not receiving copy of submission

In the e-mail options, under "Email to User," the message displayed is "There is no e-mail field." Just wondering why is that, and how do I get it working? I thought the secret might be in "Add a conditional field," but that is broken. When I click the button to add, nothing happens.
Also, Form Makes uses Tiny MCE editor, which is really bad. How do I get the system to use my default editor, JCE? It would add so much flexibility in creating custom html fields. The appearance of our forms would be greatly improved. Our work in getting forms to look beautiful would be greatly reduced.
Thanks,
-Jim Gribble

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Users not receiving copy of submission

Dear Jim,

In order to have "email field" under "send to" option in "Email to user" section you need to have a field of type "email field" on your form."There is no email field" message states that you don't have field of type "email field" on your form.
If you want to have JCE editor instead of Tiny MCE for Form Maker you can send admin credentials to [email protected] and we'll customize it for your. Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Jim Gribble replied the topic: Users not receiving copy of submission

Thank you very much! In all forms we have a text box asking for user e-mail. Now I understand that this field is a special one with a script working in the background. I will add it all forms and I'm sure that will solve the issue. I will send you admin credentials regarding switching the editor to JCE. I hope that in future releases you will make that possible via a simple toggle in the back end.
Take care and thanks again. All in all he system is working fantastic and we are using it for numerous registration forms, getting rave reviews from users.
-Jim Gribble

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds