Joomla 1.5

Rabiya Sohail created the topic: Joomla 1.5

Hi, I just purchased the Form Maker and realized that my website was created (by someone else) on Joomla 1.5. Is the form maker still going to work on 1.5? If so, which version should I download, form maker 2.5 or 3 ?

Also, if it won't work, is there any way I can get a refund? (I have not downloaded the form maker yet) or maybe update my whole website for free onto a newer version of Joomla?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Joomla 1.5

Dear Robiya,

Please be informed, that we did not update the Joomla 1.5 version since over a year ago. So there is a lot of functionality missing there. The better way is to update your Joomla version to 2.5, but please be careful when moving the extensions. They might not work properly in case of a mistake.

In any case, we can send you the package of Joomla 1.5 Form Maker, please contact us to [email protected] if you still want it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rabiya Sohail

Rabiya Sohail replied the topic: Joomla 1.5

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have 2 questions:
Can I test out form maker for version 1.5 and see if it fits my needs? Would I be able upgrade it later for no cost if it doesn't ?

Also, I have Administrator access level on the website, with this access, can I update my site to Joomla 2.5 or 3x ? Or install extensions ?

Rabiya Sohail replied the topic: Joomla 1.5

Can you also let me know if I will be able to do the following in Form Maker 1.5 (I had initially bought it because I needed the following features)

-once the form is submitted, an automated confirmation email is sent to the submitter
-drop down option for some questions
-if I can possibly add conditions to some questions
-all responses are saved in a database (cvs/excel preferably)
-form available to be filled for unlimited time

not quite as necessary but helpful:
-create more than one form
-add a payment option

Your response would be much appreciated as I have an upcoming deadline and the form needs to be put up.
Thanks,
Rabiya

Support replied the topic: Joomla 1.5

Dear Rabiya,

Yes, we can send it to you for testing, please e-mail us to [email protected] so that we could send. Also, you can upgrade to 2.5 or 3.x versions, if you will need, the packages will still be available in your account of web-dorado.com.

As for your questions, please be informed, that all of the mentioned are available in Joomla 2.5 and 3.x versions, but some, such as adding conditions, advanced e-mailing options, aren't available in Joomla 1.5 version.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds