Dripping Menu with Gantry 4: errors

Giuseppe created the topic: Dripping Menu with Gantry 4: errors

Hello everyone,

I just bought the Dripping Menu and installed it in my Joomla 3.3 (where I'm using Gantry framework 4).

When I tried to create a new module with the Dripping menu in it I got various php error messages which I saved in screenshots and attached at the post.

I also copied the php errors below:

1) Strict standards: Declaration of JFormFieldColor::setup() should be compatible with JFormFieldText::setup(SimpleXMLElement $element, $value, $group = NULL) in E:\wamp\www\verde_industry3\modules\mod_drippingmenu\elements\color.php on line 30

2) Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in E:\wamp\www\verde_industry3\modules\mod_drippingmenu\elements\color.php on line 18

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance

Giuseppe

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Dripping Menu with Gantry 4: errors

Dear Giuseppe,

Please be informed, that if you turn off the error reporting, you will not see these notices. However, we will fix this in the next update of the extension.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giuseppe

Giuseppe replied the topic: Dripping Menu with Gantry 4: errors

Thank you so much Web-Dorado team,

I turned off the error reporting and now the menu works.

Problem fixed.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds