Install/uninstall error

Michael Creary created the topic: Install/uninstall error

I installed Spider FAQ lite on my Joomla 1.5 site. When I tried to uninstall it I got the following errors

JInstaller::install: SQL Error. DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_spiderfaq_category` (`id`, `title`, `description`, `show_title`, `show_description`, `published`) VALUES (1, 'Uncategorised', '',1, 1, 1);
SQL =

INSERT INTO `jos_spiderfaq_category` (`id`, `title`, `description`, `show_title`, `show_description`, `published`) VALUES
(1, 'Uncategorised', '',1, 1, 1);

Component Install: SQL error or missing or unreadable SQL file. DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_spiderfaq_category` (`id`, `title`, `description`, `show_title`, `show_description`, `published`) VALUES (1, 'Uncategorised', '',1, 1, 1);
SQL =

INSERT INTO `jos_spiderfaq_category` (`id`, `title`, `description`, `show_title`, `show_description`, `published`) VALUES
(1, 'Uncategorised', '',1, 1, 1);

Now I can't install any other extensions as these errors keep appearing no matter what I try to install. Even if I try to reinstall the spiderfaq component I still get this error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Install/uninstall error

Dear Michael,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access and FTP access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds