Form Options: not all available.

Maria Hering created the topic: Form Options: not all available.

I am trying to use the Form User Manual but the Form Options described there don't match what I see in my Form Maker in WordPress. I then clicked on the demo and saw what the Form Options should look like. Why don't I see all the form options in my paid version of Form Maker? Also, I took an image of what I am seeing to assist you here, but this form is not allowing me to upload the attachment. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form Options: not all available.

Dear Maria,

Could you please tell us which version of Form Maker you have? Please be informed, that if it is an old one, there is new functionality added to Form Options, which are not available in your version.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Maria Hering replied the topic: Form Options: not all available.

Hello. Yes I am using the latest version, I went to my products and got the latest version before sending my topic. It is 2.7.23. Thanks.

Dear Maria,

Does this problem occur on all of the forms, also when you add a new one? If you have created your form before the update, please be informed, that the updated features don't apply to the forms created with the older version.

But if the issue is present even if you create a new form, please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the problem.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Maria Hering replied the topic: Form Options: not all available.

I tried using one of your default forms, not my custom one and I still didn't see the new options. I then tried to create a new form and there they are! I can see them now. Thanks.

Dear Maria,

Please feel free to let us know in case you have any other problems.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds