Form not submitting to database

Gary Kost created the topic: Form not submitting to database

I'm having issues with the form submissions. I have only received emails for a few of them. Only about half of them are in the database (under submissions). I watched someone physically fill it out and it did not submit while others received a confirmation email with the information, but the info is not available under SUBMISSIONS. Need this fixed ASAP. These submissions are time sensitive and there is money behind fulfillment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form not submitting to database

Dear Gary,

Please be informed, that this most probably is an issue with your server. Meaning, it is blocking your site from sending mails to specific domains. You can check this by the following way. Please install an SMTP plugin, e.g. WP SMTP ( wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/ ) and send a test mail to your e-mail in its settings. If the e-mails will be always sent, then the issue is within Form Maker and we will need temporary full admin access to take a look at the problem (please send it to [email protected]).

But if the test mail will fail being sent, then the issue is within your website's mail server and you'll need to contact your hosting provider to solve the problem.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Gary Kost replied the topic: Form not submitting to database

That answers part of my question, but not the most important part. Some submissions are not showing up in the SUBMISSIONS tab.

Support replied the topic: Form not submitting to database

Dear Gary,

In this case please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the problem.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds