Forms do not Publish

gerald Mathews created the topic: Forms do not Publish

I using WordPress 4.0.1 running Erange theme. I have installed the Form Maker Pro plug-in. I can create a form, but when I place the short code, or the select form from "Insert Form Maker" button list. all I get is [Form id="1"] in the page text, no form.

Is this not compatible with WordPress 4.0.1?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nicole Ehrlich replied the topic: Forms do not Publish

This just worked for me.... add the code tag to the shortcode

ex:
<code>[Form id="14"]</code>

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Support replied the topic: Forms do not Publish

Dear Nicole,

Thank you very much for the information!

We will soon release an update of the Form Maker which will fix your issue. The issue was caused by the unexpected WordPress update without the notification about the content of it.

But our developers are working on the issue and the update release will be available within a few hours. Please go with this solution until we release the updated version.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Carla replied the topic: Forms do not Publish

The above solution worked for me as I was having the same issue.

Also, I noticed, I do not see the icon to insert a form on my toolbar. There is an empty space where the icon should be and if you click on the space, the insert form box pops up. However, when I chose a form and then click Insert, nothing happens. Just an FYI

Support replied the topic: Forms do not Publish

Dear Carla,

Please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the full link of your forum post in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds