shortcode on page not displaying

Bradley Yandell created the topic: shortcode on page not displaying

hello,

the shortcode is not displaying the form on my page. the widget works great. i had ninja forms installed but liked this one much better and when i uninstalled the ninja forms the shortcode for this one stopped displaying. i have uninstalled both plugins and reinstalled this one and the widget works great but the shortcode still does not display the form - sorry i believe i put this in the wrong category, it should be wordpress

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: shortcode on page not displaying

Dear Bradley,

Did you update your WordPress to version 4.0.1? If yes, then please be informed, that we will soon release an update of the Form Maker which will fix your issue.

The issue was caused by the unexpected WordPress update without the notification about the content of it. But our developers are working on the issue and the update release will be available within a few hours.

Until then, please edit the form page with the Text mode of the editor and add a code tag to the shortcode, such as:

<code>[Form id="1"]</code>

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds