Separate Plugin Contact Form DB not finding forms

Greg Bilyk created the topic: Separate Plugin Contact Form DB not finding forms

I downloaded a separate plugin titled "Contact Form DB" (THOUSANDS of downloads) it's supposed to help sort through form databases but it is not finding any of the forms by Formmaker. Why not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Separate Plugin Contact Form DB not finding forms

Dear Greg,

If you are referring to this plugin: wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-to-database-extension/ , please be informed, that it's not necessary to use it on Form Maker. Simply because our plugin itself does save the submissions to your website's databases automatically. You can check them in Form Maker > Submissions area.

We think, that the reason, that Contact Form DB is not finding Form Maker's submissions is because Form Maker already saves every submission of its forms.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Greg Bilyk replied the topic: Separate Plugin Contact Form DB not finding forms

Yes, that's the database I was referring to. Thanks for clarifying. Glad to see everything is being stored anyway.

The one thing I was hoping to do with the other plugin, Contact Form DB, is output the saved database information on a website page after someone submits a form.

In my case, I am soliciting customers to provide me with information about an event they are holding and created a new form using my brand new plugin from you I purchased. What I'd like to do now is that once a customer submits the information, parts of the form will be displayed on a separate page on my website titled "Upcoming Events".

The Contact Form DB (in theory) boasts an ability to use shortcodes to display on pages exactly what I want. I did not see this feature built into your form builder, is it?

Is there an easy way to do it?

Poking around Contact Form DB I found this helpful page that discusses how to have it capture other data forms (like yours I suppose). I'm not a programmer, however, and rely primarily on plugins for assistance. Can you take a look and see if this will work and maybe give me some helpful hints on having them work together?

If not, can your program do the same thing?

cfdbplugin.com/?page_id=508

"Displaying Saved Data in Posts and Pages

Use short codes such as [cfdb-html], [cfdb-table], [cfdb-datatable], [cfdb-value] and [cfdb-json] to display the data on a non-admin page on your site. Use the short code builder page to set short code options."

Dear Greg,

Please be informed, that Form Maker will have the possibility to publish the submissions on frontend, and as I understand this is what you are trying to do with Contact Form DB, right?

This functionality on Form Maker is in final testing process and will be published approximately in 2 weeks.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thanks for letting me know. How close are you to release of the shortcode?

Dear Greg,

Please be informed, that the release will be in 4 days.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

So has it been released yet? Is there a guide on using the shortcodes (how?)

Thanks!

Dear Greg,

Could you please e-mail us to [email protected]? We will send you a beta version of the upcoming update.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds