Gradient and theme issues

fabian kohen created the topic: Gradient and theme issues

I have the paid version. Whenever I try to apply a new skin to the form, it always brings me back to the list of stock forms. After I select what skin I want to use for the form, I select "Apply" or "Save" and it brings me back to the list of stock forms and stays on the first theme. So I had to erase the whole first theme and copy one of the other theme codes in its place. It looks good, but the bottom shadow gradient doesn't line up with the form. So I'm thinking of removing the gradient and little white line above it but I can't find the code to do that.

Also, out of curiosity. Is there a way to place the text inside the field as opposed to the top and left side of it? Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Gradient and theme issues

Dear Fabian,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue with applying theme and gradient. As for the text aligning, can you please tell us what you want more detailed ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

fabian kohen replied the topic: Gradient and theme issues

The form that I'm using can be found at this link: www.anthony-smithlaw.com/home2014/
The page won't look right because I'm working in between two different themes switching back and forth, but the form still looks the same.

On the back end, the "apply" and "save" buttons just takes me back to the "manager" menu. So no matter what change I make to the theme or email etc. it won't save. And sometimes the "form options" button times out.

What I mean by the alignment is if you look at the screen shots, the gradient at the bottom is shifted to the left of the form box. I would like to know how to either fix it or remove it. I couldn't find a label for it in the css.

For the text part I mentioned, I was talking about if it's possible to place the label text "email address, etc." inside the field that you would put your own text in like a lot of forms do. If it's too much work, then it doesn't matter.

Support replied the topic: Gradient and theme issues

Dear Fabian,

Thank you. We will look into your issues and contact you as soon as possible. As for the text inside the field, you can add it in "value if empty" field.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thank you! It looks good and the back end buttons seem to be working now. It lets me save my changes too. I may have a question about the email part since I'm using Dreamhost and their email form set up is odd. But I'll see if I can work it out using your document instructions.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds