Autopopulate field from from URL values

Mateus Oliveira created the topic: Autopopulate field from from URL values

Hi. First of all, let me congratulate you guys for such an awesome free product. It is surprisingly great.
So, I have a contact form that I will link in several pages, but for each page I'm trying to use a different URL so that when the person reaches the form, one of the fields (subject, to be more precise) is auto filled.
I think it was supposed to be simple, like adding "?fieldname=value" to the end of the URL (so, just for example, in my case it would end up being something like "http://*.com/contact?wdform_8_elementform_id_temp=PriceOfXProduct"... right?), but I'm not getting any result nor any clue of what I'm missing. Could you help me? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Autopopulate field from from URL values

Dear Mateus,

You can add your custom JavaScript code for that in Form Options-> JavaScript field. If you don't manage to do that yourself, please give us a link to your form page and we will advise you the JavaScript code.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Mateus Oliveira replied the topic: Autopopulate field from from URL values

Isn't there any way to do it just through the name of the field + the value in the URL?
Something like this www.jotform.com/form/1943702801?name=test1&email=test2

Support replied the topic: Autopopulate field from from URL values

Dear Mateus,

Yes, we can tell us a JavaScript code for auto fill.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds