Disable Google maps API

martijn balder created the topic: Disable Google maps API

Hi,

I get an error with plugin Google maps Ready! "you have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors." main.js:54. As a result not all of the function of them work.

The app works when form-maker is disabled. Is it possible to disable the API function? I don't use the maps functions of form-maker. So that would be a great solution.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Disable Google maps API

Dear customer,

The customized version was sent to your mail. Please check it.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

BEC replied the topic: Disable Google maps API

Hello,

We have similar problem, could you send me Form Maker with Disable Google maps API ?

If you want to investigate previously to send us it, we can not disable Form MAker in production and the error is in this place:

We use Vantage Directory Theme
www.appthemes.com/themes/vantage/

The error is here.
bec-on.bilbaoexhibitioncentre.com/listin...y/barakaldo-compras/
We do not see the map.

Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Disable Google maps API

Dear user,

Thanks for keeping us posted about the problem on your Form Maker.

I noticed there are a lot of errors on the site, probably caused by your website theme. And it is hard to state, that these issues are caused by Form Maker.

Could you please deactivate the plugin and see if the errors still appear? If they won't, we will take a closer look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

BEC replied the topic: Disable Google maps API

Hello,

Yes, seems a conflict beteween the Theme and the Form Maker, When we disable the Form Maker the web work without the errors.

I can not show the production enviroment with the plugin desactivate.

Is it possible to disable the API Google Map function?

We have a development enviroment, and we can check it there

Thanks.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Disable Google maps API

Dear user,

In that case we will take a look at the problem and disable Google Maps, in case it is causing the problems.

Could you please open a support ticket by e-mailing us to [email protected]? Our developers will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please give us temporary admin access to your website, and also make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds