Can't edit fields?

Dan created the topic: Can't edit fields?

I have a an old registration form from last year that I would like to edit for a new form for an even this year. However, for some reason last year's form, when I click on edit field, does not actually allow me to edit (everything is grayed out, the actual text of the field does not even appear).

Does anyone know what this is all about? I did recently upgrade. I'm using free.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Can't edit fields?

Dear Dan,

Could you please send a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Christine Fife replied the topic: Can't edit fields?

I am having this issue too. Attached is what I see when I try to edit a field. It's just blank.
In addition to this, I can't seem to create a new field. When I click to do so, I am able to select the type of field I want, but nothing shows up to let me customize the field option.

Attachments:

Dear Christine,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I am very upset about this. I found another post, before you replied, saying that someone had success by uninstalling and reinstalling. So I did that. Now I've lost the forms I had already created that I was using AND it didn't fix the issue. I really don't feel comfortable giving you admin access to my site as I don't know who you are. What am I supposed to do?
Don't you have a fix for this? I can't just let you do whatever you want on my WP admin area. What if you screw up something else on my site by trying to fix your product?

Dear Christine,

First of all can you please tell us the version of the plugin ? Second, please click on F12 and make a screenshot so as we can see what error you get on that page. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

There is no error message. I already posted the screen shot of what I see. That's it. No message at all. The version I am using is 2.7.15.

Attachments:

Dear Christine,

Can you please also tell us what browser you use ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds