Submit Button Does Not Appear

Mike Segroves created the topic: Submit Button Does Not Appear

I've created two forms with Form Maker, one of which works fine, the other does not. The non-functioning form has no Submit or Reset buttons. I've deleted my original form and built a new one with the fields in a different order but it still does not work. The fact that one form is working would indicate that there isn't a plugin conflict - wouldn't it?

If I replace the non-functional form with the one that does work, that shows both buttons correctly. So that indicates to me, that the problem is not with the page itself, but with the form. But the fact that I trashed the first version and rebuilt the form says otherwise. I think?

I'm running the latest versions of WP, Form Maker (upgraded this AM) and all other plugins and themes. I'm using the FirmaSite theme. I've attached screen grabs of the published page and the WP text.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Submit Button Does Not Appear

Dear Mike,

Can you please give us a link to the form page where you face the issue ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Mike Segroves replied the topic: Submit Button Does Not Appear

Yes, but I need an email address where I can send it to. The site is a closed site and I need to send you a login and password.

the url is

buttonwoodbayhoa.com/other-help/

Support replied the topic: Submit Button Does Not Appear

Dear Mike,

Please contact us to [email protected] .

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds