Missing form maker general options?

Daniel Moodie created the topic: Missing form maker general options?

I seem to be missing some options that appear in your doco. When I go into the "Form Maker Manager - General Options" section, the only sections I can see and edit are
- Email to send submissions to
- From email
- From name
- Theme

I cannot see any of the below sections/info that is outlined in your doco:
3.2.5 Reply to (if different from "Email From"). Specify an alternative email address to which the administrator will be able to reply upon receiving the submitted form.
3.2.6 Custom Text in Email. Here you can add custom texts, images, and custom HTML to the e-mail message that is sent to the administrator, as well as choose which fields of the submitted form are included in the e-mail (set to ‘all’ by default).
Email to User
3.2.7 Send to. Here you select the Email field in the Form to send out the email to.
3.2.8 Email From. Here you define the email address from which the users receive the submission email (sender’s email).
3.2.9 From Name. Here you define the sender’s name which is shown in submission email.
3.2.10 Reply to (if different from "Email From"). Specify an alternative email address to which the user will be able to reply upon receiving the submitted form.
3.2.11 Custom Text in Email. Here you can add custom texts, images, and custom HTML to the e-mail message that is sent to the administrator, as well as choose which fields of the submitted form are included in the e-mail (set to ‘all’ by default).

I am using Version 2.6.5.

I tried to update the plugin but then got a fatal error. How should I correctly update the plugin? Is that causing the problem?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Missing form maker general options?

Dear Daniel,

The fields you mentioned are in WordPress Form Maker updated version. Some of them are available in the version you use. Please update the plugin and you will find them.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Daniel Moodie replied the topic: Missing form maker general options?

Can you please advise how I can update the plugin without breaking the extensive form we have created? I have searched but cannot find update instructions anywhere.

thanks!

Dear Daniel,

Just deactivate and delete the old version and after that install new version.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Julie Hunkar replied the topic: Missing form maker general options?

I just bought and updated to the latest version and I have the same problem. My installation looks just like the screencap the previous user posted. Only email selections under "General Options".

I have General Options, Actions after Submission, Payment Options, JavaScript and Custom Text in Email.

I am missing EMail Options, Conditional Fields and SQL Mapping. I see these are in your demo admin.

I deactivated, removed, then installed the new version as instructed.

Also, I bought the latest version because my forms have stopped sending to the user, but still sends to the admin. This update still has this problem.

Any fix?

Thanks.

Julie Hunkar replied the topic: Missing form maker general options?

As I have dug into it more, it looks like all options are there if I start a new form. But any form I had previously seems to be stuck w/o the newer options.

Any easy way to convert old forms for the new options?

Dear Julie,

Unfortunately you need to recreate the forms. Please contact us to [email protected], if you need our help with it.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds