form submissions to pages/posts?

Matthew created the topic: form submissions to pages/posts?

Hi there guys,

Firstly, good job on the form maker app. It's on of the best layouts I've seen for a wp plug in.

I was wondering if it's possible to display submissions as individual posts or pages on a site?

More specifically, I purchased the formmaker to build something like a basic user profile page that users could submit to and have their details displayed for others to see. Ideally with a couple of images they upload

(beyondcosplaydotcom / submit artist profile)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: form submissions to pages/posts?

Dear Matthew,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality but we are planning to add it in future updates. Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Matthew replied the topic: form submissions to pages/posts?

Thank you for the prompt reply! :)

Would you be able to give me a rough time frame on when you'd expect this feature to be included in an update? Ball park figures are fine, I'm just trying to work out if it's worth investigating other options or just waiting for this update.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Dear Matthew,

Unfortunately it will not be soon. We will try to release it within a year.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Keven Poore replied the topic: form submissions to pages/posts?

I have the same question... within a year? Is there anything I can do in the meantime? I'm hoping to have people click on a few items, type their name, city and state and this information will be posted in a list on the next page... Anything I can do? Or, do I need to have the data submitted to an excel file and then I manually enter the information into text fields on the relevant page? I'm so disappointed to hear that this is not a function that works. HELP please!

Dear Keven,

We will have that version in about two weeks. You will be able to insert the submissions on a specific page. But the submissions of all users will be displayed within a single page. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thank you! How will I know if this functionality is ready and will there be instructions as to how to insert submissions in a separate page?

Dear Keven,

There surely will be instructions available.
And please just follow WordPress.org Form Maker page and you will keep track of when the plugin is updated ( wordpress.org/plugins/form-maker/ ). If you have the pro version, please log in to web-dorado.com. The updated version will be available in My Products section.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I see the plugin has been installed. I selected my form and selected submissions. It says to submit to CSV or XML. I selected XML - but don't see how I can insert that into the page on my site? Can you direct me to the correct use so that the data submitted will also appear on the next page and continue to add on as new submissions are made? Thanks.

Dear Keven,

Please be informed, that publishing of the frontend submissions is not available yet. This version comes out soon in the next update. But if you need this very urgently, please contact us to [email protected] and we will send you the beta version.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Donald Kuykendall replied the topic: form submissions to pages/posts?

I just started building the site for a camera club and the form maker answered one of my needs. This topic is answering my other want. A page where members can chose to share details with other members. I look forward to seeing this soon.

I just bought the pro version yesterday so will the update show up on my site or do I have to come back here and look for it?

Dear Donald,

In order to check for the updates of Form Maker please log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com, go to my products and you will be able to get the available updates.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Have installed the beta version. I see there's an upgrade - do I upgrade or not? Also, if I import data submissions to xml or csv, how do I get the data into the actual page? Please direct me to specific instructions for this activity. Thanks.

Dear Keven,

Please feel free to update if an updated version is available. And here is how you can publish the submissions. You need to go to your post/page editor, click on the Form Maker icon. Choose Submissions from the tabs, then choose the form and its parameters, which you need to show in frontend. Also from Form Options of your form you can choose which fields to hide from the shortcode editor.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Finally getting to work on this. Now, getting error message:

Front end submissions are disabled in free version.

I thought by installing the beta version, I would be able to proceed. Please advise.

Thanks!

Dear Keven,

If you have the pro version of the plugin, please log in to your account of web-dorado.com and go to My Products page. The update should be available here, if you did not purchase the product more than 6-7 months ago.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I have the free version of Formmaker. I received a beta version from you guys with that understanding, so I didn't upgrade to pro. Are you saying that I needed to upgrade to pro, even though you knew I had the free version and sent me the beta?

Dear Keven,

Please be informed, that we have disabled the functionality from the plugin after that. Please install the beta version we've sent you and you'll be able to use it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds