How to highlight a Required Field with the colour?

Gauri Vora created the topic: How to highlight a Required Field with the colour?

Hi team,

In regards to the form validation, when a required field is empty, Form Maker shows an error message that 'This field is required'. In addition to this, I also wanted to highlight this field on the form with red color etc so that the submitter knows that they need to fill in a specific field.

This has to be done using javascript. Can you guide me how to achieve this?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: How to highlight a Required Field with the colour?

Dear Gauri,

Can you please tell us what you want more detailed ? Do you want the text in pop-up to be highlighted with red color or you want the text to appear in form when you go to its page?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Gauri Vora replied the topic: How to highlight a Required Field with the colour?

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. For a mandatory field, I want to highlight the field within the form with red border when user does not enter a value.

Does it makes sense?

Support replied the topic: How to highlight a Required Field with the colour?

Dear customer,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality yet, but we will update the product soon which will have the feature you mentioned.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds