So... my form is stuck on update. nothing in front

Bethany Marriott replied the topic: So... my form is stuck on update. nothing in front

this WAS a new form.
thats what im saying - the exact same thing occurred with the new form as it did with the first form mentioned in this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: So... my form is stuck on update. nothing in front

Dear Bethany,

We have just checked your website. Have you solved your issue ? It seems that the form is working properly now.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Bethany Marriott replied the topic: So... my form is stuck on update. nothing in front

i've reinstalled the plugin one last time to double check that it wont work, in the process of recreating the form again at the moment. will update you as to whether it happens again or not.

It's happened again. At the exact same point.
I've left it there along with a back up copy of the form before it bugs out. You'll see in the backup copy the structure of the form, its saved at bedroom 1 and 2 ( they have to provide a list of the number of items listed in each room) when i add bedroom 3 & 4 and press 'save' it saves and then shows up red in the list like now.

If theres no resolution to this can i get a refund please.
I really needed this to work and i've recreated this form countless times to try and figure it out. this time around was even a fresh installation.
There is at least 10 other page breaks i need to add to the form...if it cant handle this many i have no use for it. :( Sorry to be difficult.

Dear Bethany,

Can you please tell us what browser you used when creating the forms? Also, please note that Form id=15 is working properly. That means that maybe there are some restriction from your server.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

form id = 15 is the backup i made before continuing past the point where i'd been experiencing the error.
I stress the point that it works fine up until the point where i add more fields past bedroom 3 or so.

but anyhoo. don't worry about it. i understand you don't offer refunds which is a pity. Thank you for your time. I've decided to go with another form plugin.

apologies for my brutal honesty but you guys could really work on your support. :(

Could the issue have been with caused by a limit in the php.ini file on the server? For instance this issue:

ninjaforms.com/documentation/using-ninja...-form-saving-issues/

Dear Bethany,

Yes, it may be connected with that. Please contact and inform your hosting company about that.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds