Error : File can not be moved

Gauri Vora created the topic: Error : File can not be moved

Dear Form Maker team,

I have developed a form and I'm getting attached error. Would you be able to have a look into it and recommend a solution asap as my project is about to go live.

Thanks heaps.

-Gauri

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gauri Vora replied the topic: Error : File can not be moved

FYI - I'm running wordpress 3.1.2.

Seems like its a "File Upload" error. I'm not able to attach any type of files with the form. Please help me troubleshoot this issue. File upload is an absolutely necessary function in my form. I'm hoping to get a resolution soon.

Thanks.

Support replied the topic: Error : File can not be moved

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry but my manager is away on holidays and I'm concerned if I'm allowed to provide an access to anyone. Is there any other way you can help?

-Gauri

Support replied the topic: Error : File can not be moved

Dear customer,

Please check if the upload folder exist and if you have set the extension format which you are going to upload in back-end.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hi,

I have checked my settings and found out that the "uploads" folder does exist and I have also mentioned file extensions as jpg, jpeg, png, gif. I'm trying to upload jpg, png and error still persists saying - "Error, file cannot be moved."

Please advise how to solve this.

For the one's who come across this issue in future -

The fix was - I had to change permissions of the folder where I was trying to upload these files. This can be done via FTP. Just make the folder "Writable" (tick W) checkbox by right clicking on the uploads folder.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds