Dropdown Form Height

Michael Watson created the topic: Dropdown Form Height

Hello. I'm attempting to increase the size of the dropdown on a specific page that I have a custom form added to and I was wondering how I can do this. I have found that the dropdown is not flexible enough to identify the text is too large so I cannot see the full text.

Here's a link to the page - LINK

Dropdown in question is - What is your preferred method of contact?

Please let me know what I can do!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Dropdown Form Height

Dear Michael,
Do you mean Height or Width? (I know that you mentioned height in the title, but I prefer to ask again) The width can be changed from field options in the back end. The height can be modified from the theme css.

I see that everything is displayed properly in that drop down list. Could you please show us an example of text, that is not displayed?

Michael Watson replied the topic: Dropdown Form Height

Thanks for the response!

I was able to adjust the height of the dropdown in question but noticed that the dropdown for "Country" does not change with the rest of the "address" section. Is there a way to change this OR if possible REMOVE this section from the address fields?

Support replied the topic: Dropdown Form Height

Dear Michael,

Yes it is possible. There is a "Disable Field(s)" option in edit options of address field. Mark the "Country" field and it will be removed from address fields.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds