trying to achieve similar validation of radio butt

sandy sandy created the topic: trying to achieve similar validation of radio butt

Hello

I am trying to achieve something similar to what another user has posted on this forum, which is Validation of Radio Button ( http://web-dorado.com/forum/26-form-maker/7605-validation-of-a-radio-selection.html ). I have also copied the javascript provided in that post and paste that into my Form Options->JavaScript field=>inside // before form submit. Is this the right position?

I dont know much about coding. How can I relate that javascript function to the radio button validation? Do i need to set additional attributes? If yes, can you advise me? So that when presented with 2 options YES (YA) and NO (TIDAK), and client clicked on NO (TIDAK), they can't go to the next page or submit the form.

thanks
sandy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: trying to achieve similar validation of radio butt

Dear Sandy,

If you give us a link to your form page and tell us exactly what you want we will try to help you too.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

sandy sandy replied the topic: trying to achieve similar validation of radio butt

Hello

sorry for the late reply. here is the link to my page: http://agrodana-futures.com/v2/?page_id=334

I need help with these customizations and I do not mind paying extra money to get these done.

What I need to get done is:
1. Validation on the radio button.
If a client clicked on "TIDAK" button instead of "YA" button then he would not be able to proceed further with the form when he clicked on "NEXT"button. Please see attachments in the TIDAK folder. There is practically one "YA' or "TIDAK" radio button on each page and I need client to click on "YA" to be able to move forward.

2. Recurring field/data to be filled in automatically into the same field as and when it appears.
The form that i need to get done is very repetitive. Is it possible to get the following fields: Nama Lengkap, Tempat Lahir, Tanggal Lahir, No. Identitas and Alamat Rumah, to be filled in automatically so that client only needs to input those data once? Please see attachment in the AUTOFILL folder. I need data filled in page2 (page2-DATA RED ARROWS) to automatically be filled into the same fields on page 4 and 5.

Please have a look at my requests to see whether that can be done. And if I need to pay for these extra customizations please let me know. I do not mind paying extra money to get these done.

thanks
sandy

Attachments:

Dear customer,

We can tell you the JavaScript code for the first request. However we can't help you with the second request as we have a lot projects in progress now and we can't make customization at this moment.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

sandy sandy replied the topic: trying to achieve similar validation of radio butt

Hello

If you could give the javascript for the first request that would be great. Any help is appreciated. As for the second request I understand that you have alot of projects going on, but would it be possible to give some pointers on which direction I need to go to? and then I'll try to figure it out myself. For example, HTML or javascript or php or edit the plugin scripts and so on.

thanks

Hello

If you could give the javascript for the first request that would be great. Any help is appreciated. As for the second request I understand that you have alot of projects going on, but would it be possible to give some pointers on which direction I need to go to? and then I'll try to figure it out myself. For example, HTML or javascript or php or edit the plugin scripts and so on.

thanks

Dear customer,

Can you please tell us what exactly should happen when the user selects "Tidak"? As for the second request, you should write JavaScript code and insert it in Form Options->"Edit JavaScript" field.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hello

when client clicked on "TIDAK" a text/text box would show up informing that he would not be able to proceed unless YA is clicked and the NEXT button is not clickable

thanks

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll customize it for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Hello

Thank you very much for the customization.
I just got back. Will test out the customization and let you know.
Meanwhile, where can I change the text "PLEASE CHECK YA AND CLICK NEXT" when client clicked on TIDAK radio button before clicking NEXT?

thanks
sandy

Dear customer,

It is in main_front_end.js file. It is in the following function:
function get_cur_page(){} . You will find the sentence 'PLEASE CHECK YA AND CLICK NEXT' in that function.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: sandy sandy

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds