Gmail is labeling email notifications "spam"

Kara Gilligan created the topic: Gmail is labeling email notifications "spam"

Hello,

I purchased this plugin for a client website. For several months it was working fine and sending the client email notifications of web form submissions, but starting in February, it began to label all the email submissions from the web form as spam.

The client is using a gmail account.

I have tried adding the email address it says its from and "20961.omhservices.com" (where the message is filtered through) to approved users, but its still flagging it as spam.

This is the error message I get:

We've found that lots of messages from is-20961.omhservices.com are spam.

I know this is not directly related to the plugin, but do you have ANY suggestions as to how to rectify this?

This is a very busy website, and the forms NEED to work.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Gmail is labeling email notifications "spam"

Dear Kara,

It is not connected with our plugin. You should check the Gmail settings in order to solve that issue. You can filter the messages and mark them as "Not spam", or set them as "Important". Most probably it will solve your issue.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Kara Gilligan replied the topic: Gmail is labeling email notifications "spam"

I just want to point out that this happened to two of my client websites who originally the forms were working fine, and then all of a sudden in February/March, it stopped sending them email notifications.

I have seen other posts from people who have had the same issue.

You may wish to know as perhaps there is a compatibility issue that can be addressed based on changes in the world's most prevalant email services providers.

One client was using Gmail. The other using Yahoo Mail.

As of right now, I am going to need to replace the forms with a different technology, and probably request a refund, as I had purchased the upgrade for this particular software.

Support replied the topic: Gmail is labeling email notifications "spam"

Dear Kara,

At first we thought that your issue is connected only with messages being sent to spam folder. If you face issue with getting submissions to your email address, please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll look into your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds